Going "Steadley" Wedding
I would do this day a million times over!!! So many beautiful moments and special little touches. To name a few....
- All of the flowers/centerpieces were arranged by myself, Alana, Nalda, Mary, and Mary's mother and sister -- such a special gathering that we will never forget with amazing people!
- My mom and dad made and stained the arch that we got married under, which made it all the more special.
- My mom, Nalda did all of the ladies hair! Isn't she amazing?!
- Our oh so talented and sweet cousin Debra made the cake and cupcakes. They were as delicious as they look.
- Our Aunt Paula sweet bestie Vanessa arranged our cocktail hour cheese and fruit table - it was sooo beautifully done!
- Our awesome Uncle Hunter did a KILLER job at officiating our ceremony. It couldn't have been any more perfect.
- It was our cousin Cameron's BIRTHDAY!!! More reasons to celebrate!
Most amazing part was all of the people we love coming together under one roof. We love every single one of you!
Head Florist In Charge